An Alternative to Advertising
Call now to inquire and sign up – (808) 826-7774 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Underwriting identifies your business, products and services as supporting community radio programs on KKCR. Underwriting puts your enterprise in touch with our educated, dynamic audience. Underwriting spots on KKCR are the perfect way to broadcast your business or non-profit message to the entire island of Kauaʻi, from Waiʻanae to Waikīkī on Oʻahu & beyond!
WHAT IS UNDERWRITING?
Underwriting is to community radio what advertising is to commercial radio. The difference, however, is clear: Commercial stations may air as much as 18 minutes of advertising time per hour. KKCR airs less than five minutes of underwriting per hour, which means our underwriters aren’t lost in a sea of commercial hype. Underwriting is an announcement of support. While listener members are the major source of KKCR’s funding, KKCR also welcomes support from local businesses and other non-profits via underwriting. By underwriting KKCR programs, a business contributes to KKCR operations and is thanked for it during that program. Businesses may underwrite with money or with a trade of goods or services.
KKCR DELIVERS GREATER VALUE
- KKCR-FM is the #1 Non-Commercial Radio Station on Kauaʻi!
- KKCR is the #2 station on Kauaʻi in most day parts and demographics! (Cume audience)
- #1 Adults 35-64 Monday – Friday 7p-12m
- #2 all persons age 12+ Monday-Sunday 6a-12m
- #2 all persons 18-34, 18-49, 25-54, women 18-34, women 18-49 and women 25-54 Monday-Sunday 6a-12m
- #2 all persons 12+ Monday-Friday 6a-10a, 10a-2p, 3p-7p and 7p-12m
- #2 all persons 12+ on weekends (Saturday/Sunday 6a-12m)
Eastlan Ratings summer 2018
KKCR-FM delivers greater value:
- KKCR-FM limits the number of messages per hour which means your message will be heard
- Diverse programming provides a large audience listening across all cultures and demographics
- KKCR delivers a greater efficiency for your advertising/underwriting dollars
- Kauaʻi’s only full powered community oriented, non-profit radio station
- Diverse music programming schedule serves all of Kauaʻi with Hawaiian, blues, rock, jazz, hip-hop, reggae, country and classical
- Community Affairs, talk and local programming
KKCR offers a variety of long and short-term underwriting packages. You may also focus on specific days, times and programs. No additional costs are incurred for production of the underwriting messages.
Six + Months Regular Underwriting messages are aired at the top the hour. No more than four are played at a time. Contributions range from $10 to $25 per message depending on the frequency and time they are aired. Long Term Underwriting also includes a listing on our website www.KKCR.org which gets over 8,000 visits each month.
SHORT TERM / SPECIAL EVENT UNDERWRITING
An affordable and effective way to promote a concert or fundraiser, celebrate a grand opening, or introduce a new business to the community. Limited term messages, from 1 day to 5 months, announcing a business or event, the location, and how the audience can find out more information. Messages are aired at the bottom of the hour.
READY TO SIGN UP? NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you are ready to begin underwriting KKCR programs or would like to receive more information, please set up an appointment to review your marketing needs and goals as well as the benefits of underwriting on KKCR with our General Manager, Anni Caporuscio (808) 826-7774 / email@example.com
Bill Fernandez Hawaiian Author
Ching Young Village
Doug The Bee Guy (808) 212-4178
Emerald Isle Properties
Fish Bar Deli
Friends of the Kaua‘i Wildlife Refuges
Healthy Hut Market and Cafe
Hukilau Lanai Restaurant
Corporate Intuitive and Astrologer Beth McDonald Consulting
As a Corporate Intuitive, Astrologer and Business Consultant, Beth McDonald helps corporations and their executives design and execute strategies specifically created to empower them meet their goals on time, on budget and in ways that bring them greater peace. A rare talent, Beth is one of only a handful of professionals who work in this realm. For more information about Beth and what she can do for your business and career, visit www.bethmcdonaldconsulting.com, call 805-708-2935, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.General Manager